Are you looking for creating a new email account? If your answer is affirmative then you are at right place as this piece of write up you will get complete details about how to Create a Free Outlook Account and take your account privacy at an extreme level. With the help of a new account you can use limitless online storage as well as POP access services.
In this piece of write up you will get complete information about how to Create a Free Outlook Account in few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below and get details about the same.
Steps to create a free Outlook Email Account
- First of all to create a new account Visit Sign up – Microsoft account.
- Now type your first name and then last name under Name option space.
- Choose your birthday under Birth date options and select a choice under Gender to proceed further.
- Type the desire name before “@outlook.com to create a new email address under Microsoft account name. Microsoft also suggests you for some options.
- Select the desired domain following and in the password option type the password of your choice. Always choose a strong password to maintain your privacy strongly.
- Enter the password under Re-enter password as well.
- Choose one or more means to recover your account for the unlikely event that you lose the password:
- Enter your phone number under Phone number.
- After this you can enter an alternative email address or phone number to link with your account which will help you to access your account under Alternative email address.
How to set up a security question and answer:
- To add more security in your account you can tap on security question.
- Select a suggested security question under Security questions.
- Enter the answer to the question under Answer.
- After this choose your location under the Country/region and ZIP code.
- You also have to write the characters from the CAPTCHA picture to make certain you’re not a robot.
- Accept the terms and polices and tap on I accept.
- Finally now you can open your new Outlook.com account to set it up for access in email programs on computers and mobile devices.
For more help in order to create a new account you can simply dial a toll-free Outlook customer support number and get your issues resolves successfully.